Alliance membership for Continuing Education Providers is for those individuals, businesses, or institutions whose primary instructional activity is offering post-graduate training.
- $125 Annual Membership: Provides affiliation with the Alliance and includes a $100 discount on registrations at our Biennial Educational Conference. You’ll also receive ongoing news about massage therapy education and updates on the Alliance’s projects, Voting Rights at the AFMTE Business Meeting, plus the full range of services, benefits and discount programs.
Benefits for CE Providers:
- Free Continuing Education Listings: Post upcoming workshops, webinars and online courses to the Continuing Education Resource Directory hosted on the Alliance website. This directory gives massage therapists and bodyworkers a “go-to” place to search for continuing education, and provides you with an important promotional channel for your courses. You’ll be able to include a workshop description, sponsor and location information, website hotlink, and a logo or photo. You can post an unlimited number of workshops for free! Plus, we also make email announcements through our monthly newsletter about upcoming continuing education courses that our posted in our CE Course Directory.
- Alliance Online Training Center: You will receive member pricing on all courses in the MaxKnowledge catalog. The regular price of these online courses is $149 each, but Alliance Members pay just $129 per course – a savings of $20. To acquaint you with this great resource, you will receive your FIRST COURSE FREE!
- Use the Alliance Membership Badge: Proudly show your commitment to our mission and goals of educational excellence by using the Alliance Member badge on your website or print material. Click here to download and read the terms and conditions
- Voting Rights: AFMTE members have voting rights for our annual elections
- Conference Savings: AFMTE members save $100 on registrations for our Biennial Educational Congress
- Directory Listing: AFMTE members have listing and a profile page in our member directory, with the option to add links to your website, contact information or social media sites.
Click JOIN to sign up now with a credit or debit card. This link will take you to an Online Registration page that will allow you to purchase your membership via the Alliance’s secure web system.
Those wishing to sign up by mail or phone please call AFMTE’s virtual assistant Naomi Oliviae at (520) 329-2627 or reach out to her by email at [email protected]
Learn More About AFMTE Member Benefits:
Learn More About Current AFMTE Members: