The Alliance for Massage Therapy Education is an independent organization that has been established by educators, for educators. Recognizing the diverse nature of our field, membership in the Alliance is open to all who work in the many disciplines across the spectrum of massage, bodywork and somatic therapies. Click on the categories below to find out more.
- Allied – $500 membership for companies that provide products and services to the education sector, as well as other stakeholder organizations in the massage therapy field that wish to support the work of the Alliance
- Allied Directory – for a complete list of companies that provide products and services to the education sector, as well as other stakeholder organizations in the massage therapy and bodywork field that support the work of the Alliance
- Schools –$300 membership for institutions offering entry-level training programs in massage, bodywork and somatic therapies
- School Directory – for a complete list of institutions offering entry-level training programs in massage, bodywork and somatic therapies that are currently participating, collaborating and supporting the Alliance.
- Continuing Education Providers – $125 membership for those individuals, businesses or institutions whose primary educational activity is offering post-graduate training
- Continuing Education Course Directory -for a complete listing of those individuals, businesses or institutions whose primary educational activity is offering post-graduate training
- Teacher/Administrator – $75 membership for instructors or administrators in those institutions
- Supporter – $75 Membership –for individuals who support the work of the Alliance. Supporter members are not teachers, school owners, or CE Providers, but wish to be support the mission of the AFMTE
Members are welcome to participate in work on most of the Alliance’s Committees, serve as committee chairs, vote in elections, and serve on the Board of Directors and Nominating Committee.
Click the links below for complete information on the benefits of Alliance membership in each category. When you’re ready to sign up, click JOIN! You’ll be taken to the Alliance’s secure web system for membership enrollment and conference registration in the Online Store.
Click JOIN to sign up now with a credit or debit card. This link will take you to an Online Registration page that will allow you to purchase your membership via the Alliance’s secure web system.
Those wishing to sign up by mail or phone please call AFMTE’s virtual assistant Naomi Oliviae at (520) 329-2627 or reach out to her by email at [email protected]
Learn More About AFMTE Member Benefits:
Learn More About Current AFMTE Members:
Already a Member?
Click Me to Download and read
the Terms and Conditions!
The Alliance wishes to acknowledge the generous support of those pioneering institutions and individuals who stepped forward in 2009 to help launch this organization. Click here to view the Founding Members of the Alliance.